Today I did not hang myself because I’ve finally finished sorting the photos from Jordan. An afternoon or two of editing and they’ll be done!
This is the view up the hill from where we stayed near Petra - it’s a village called Taybet Zaman. The hotel is actually the old village buildings refurbished; those buildings were abandoned when people moved up the hill to more modern housing with electricity and so on. You’re looking at the modern village in this photo.
- brealz reblogged this from iwillnothangmyselftoday and added:
- thebeekearns likes this
- ricepaperlove reblogged this from iwillnothangmyselftoday
- byadventurekitten likes this
- riskylengths reblogged this from iwillnothangmyselftoday
- timecowboy said: this photo is crazzzzzy good.
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- christianvillacillo likes this
- riskylengths likes this
- cratey likes this
- timecowboy likes this
- iwillnothangmyselftoday posted this