Recently I did not hang myself because of speeding through Wadi Rum on the back of a ute towards sunset.
I was surprised at how proud the people there were of the Lawrence of Arabia movie - I don’t think the enthusiasm was put on just for the tourists’ sake. Not pictured: Lawrence’s portrait and that of King Faisal are carved into a rock in one of the more impressive parts of the valley.
- theveinsof-belgravia reblogged this from iwillnothangmyselftoday
- theveinsof-belgravia likes this
- ricepaperlove likes this
- beyondcrowds likes this
- byadventurekitten likes this
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- mustards likes this
- ruckusandhullabaloo likes this
- one-linewonder likes this
- honey-barbara said:Totally frothing over these pictures.
- honey-barbara likes this
- benignblasphemy said:Spectacular!
- christopher-h likes this
- uptheroots likes this
- iwillnothangmyselftoday posted this